The first volume of a two-volume ferial psalter produced ca. 1495. This psalter was part of a larger group of 14 choirbooks commissioned by the Benedictine monastery of San Sisto in Piacenza, Italy during the last quarter of the 15th century. The complete set of choirbooks was used continuously at the monastery for approximately 300 years. Within the context of the original group of choirbooks, the present manuscript is sometimes referred to as "Antiphonal 7." As of 2012, the second volume is privately owned. See Overty, Appendix 1 for a complete list of the choirbooks and their current locations, if known.